photo tabbreaker.jpg

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day wasn't necessarily a big event for us, but the day couldn't have been better! With Eric being home we've been able to spend more time together and get to reconnect which has been much needed! Eric really out did himself this year and stayed up really late the night before Valentine's Day making me a handmade bouquet of roses made out of heresy's kisses. He left them around the house with little notes for me to find through out the whole day. It made me feel so loved that Eric would take the time to make me something since I usually like to make gifts for others and to leave them as surprises for me to find. He also made me a delicious steak dinner. We decided to "cheese" it up a bit and eat by candlelight with the love song station playing the background. Mia thought it was pretty neat. We topped the night off with homemade oreo milkshakes and the new James Bond movie "Sky Fall".

Also, just in time for Valentine's Day I finally got around to making a photo book of our wedding pictures. Yes I know, it's only almost 4 years later.



Shutterfly offers exclusive layouts and designs so you can make your book just the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...