photo tabbreaker.jpg

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DIY Wall Bookshelves

After posting about wanting to make these wall bookshelves last December I finally talked Eric into helping me make these for Mia's bedroom. Eric resists doing projects with me since I can be a little bit of perfectionist and can make a situation stressful if things don't go as planned. However, after promising to contain myself we heading to Home Depot for some wood and supplies. We ended up finding 1x2 and 1x4 pieces of wood that were already white. These were a little more expensive then the regular wood boards but I think in the end of not having to buy paint, sand and prime it was definitely worth it!

The plans/tutorial for this project is from Ana White blog HERE. So easy!!

After getting all the supplies for these shelves it came out to be just about $10 a shelf, so about $40 for the whole project!



I just LOVE how these turned out as well as being able to finally take Mia's books out of their boxes from the move so we could actually use them!

This is what a like to call a project success!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Hanna! I love it! That is nice you found some white wood, which like you said, I am sure saved some time and money! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...