photo tabbreaker.jpg

Monday, October 15, 2012

Family Activity #2: Cornbelly's

Instead of our annual Halloween Dinner Party just for the adults, Sara and I opted for something a little more casual and less work this year. We invited friends to join us with their families at Thanksgiving Point's Cornbelly's where fun was had for the whole family along with cookies and hot chocolate. If you live in the Utah County area and haven't been to Cornbelly's its great for the whole family and you can tell they really put a lot of thought into making it "kid-friendly" for all ages.

Although I love to throw a good party, I didn't miss all the stress that comes along with it so this year was a lot more enjoyable. It was also fun to do something with the kids. Since it got dark so fast and we were doing things I didn't get a whole lot of pictures of the night, but a big thanks to everyone who came. We had a blast!





Mia's little buddy Cohen. These two always have a good time together.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Man!!! I wish we could have come!! Looks like it was a blast. I want Riah to get to be buddies with Mia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...