photo tabbreaker.jpg

Saturday, December 17, 2011

This little love of mine

I'm at it again...a post of how stinking cute little, miss Mia is! I'm sure everyone just rolls their eye at another mother bragging about their child, but this must be documented!!! Mia's personality is showing through more and more each day and I can already tell she is going to be a spunky little girl. Let me define spunky...she is very playful and when we play silly games with her she plays right back, she is always smiling, playing and seeing how loud she can be while she does it. She will play for hours with her toys and I love hearing her playfully scream in the background as I'm getting things done around the apartment. Mia also can be very persistent. When she sets her sights on something she goes for it, even when she hears mom in the background telling her no she just turns her head and smiles and goes right back to what she was doing. Even though I know this can eventually prove to be a problem, for now I can't help but laugh to myself before I go get her that somehow she manages to be really cute as she disobeys me. Needless to say, Mia has and continues to bring the greatest feelings of joy into my life. I'm often telling Eric, "I'm so glad we did this!" (As in have a baby) She is my little pal throughout the day (whether she wants to be or not) that I find myself talking, singing and reading to and acting silly around.

Mia is now army crawling around. She gets on her hands and knees to sit up by herself, but anytime she wants to get somewhere she goes back down on her stomach. She is also becoming a very good eater. We're introducing her to new foods every day and she is able to feed herself little snacks! Mia also is learning to pull herself up on things which come with a lot of toppling over, but most of the time she takes it with a brave face. There isn't too much that phases her, expect when she is getting her mouth wipes off or nose blown.

Anyway, as appreciation for making it through yet another ranting post here are some picture of Miss Mia being cute as usual.



The other day I couldn't find her and then I noticed she was under this basket hiding.



This girl always has her tongue hanging out! Such a goof ball!








Mia had a friend over the other day. I was actually watching this cutie, Emma and her and Mia got along great! Mia zones in on any kids around her and loves playing with them.



3 comments:

  1. She has got to be the most photogenic child ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll! And it's ok to go on and on. That's what mothers are supposed to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Hanna! I love the pictures. I love the crafts you did too. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...