photo tabbreaker.jpg

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday's Favorite Finds #1

I'm always discovering new things that I want to share with all of you so I thought I would start a regular, weekly post titled "Friday's Favorite Finds" where I share my recent finds that I'm loving. So here's the line up for this week...

1. My findings at the Allergist. That's right, I went to the Allergist the other week and after multiple tests we have concluded that I am NO longer allergic to peanuts! He said I was one of the rarest cases he had ever seen of something like this happening and that it must have definitely been the blood transfusions and weirdly it wasn't out of my system yet when I had my first testings. Yay for me!!! Although I think this experience has somewhat killed my love for peanuts and nuts.

2. This unbelievably adorable chambray shirt I found for Mia for our family pictures we're having done next month! I got it HERE from Macy's. They are having a sale on toddler clothes right now!

3. This house we're in the beginning process of buying! More details on this to come!


4. "The Words We Speak" by Rosemary M. Wixom. I re-read this talk give in the last General Conference last night and was reminded what an amazing gift I have been given to raise two of God's children and teach them to be confident and have faith in the Lord. She lays out some great points on how we can achieve this for our children. I loved it!


5. This cute blog I came across by Thalita called "The Learner Obverser". For those of you who like diy, decorating and reading very entertaining posts you'll love it too. She's celebrating her 1 year blogging and doing a fun giveaway on some graphic design prints. Definitely have to check it out HERE!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these findings! Can't wait for more details on the house. It looks way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO glad about the nuts! Man! I didn't even think of that when I gave you cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! No worries on the cookies. They were very yummy. Between Mia and I they might have been finishing off before I even started dinner ;) Thanks again for bringing those over!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...