photo tabbreaker.jpg

Monday, June 10, 2013

Family Scrabble Wall Art


In all honesty, I am horrible at the game of Scrabble or anything related to it, but I am very much in love with all the scrabble home decor that has been populating the world of pinterest.


I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a scrabble wall art piece for my mother for Mother's Day. Talk about an easy project that equated into some cute wall art...my favorite kind of project!

Here's the how to for making this Family Scrabble Wall Art:

Supply list


6- 10 inch wood squares (I had some leftover 3/4" plywood from Mia's bed that I used)
black acrylic paint
cardstock
printer
tape
foam brush

I printed out the letters on card stock and then cut them out to make a stencil. Then I taped my stencil onto my 10 inch wood squares and painted it with the black paint.


When that is done you could call it good and just hang then individually on the wall or connect them. I used a few nails in each to connect mine and then added some sawtooth hangers on the back to hang on the wall.

4 comments:

  1. These look so great, Hanna! You have skills!! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! They would look great in our family room, as we are scrabble nuts! :) Thanks for sharing-- pinned!

    Emily
    A Tossed Salad Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things scrabble letters too! I would love if you would share this at my linking party http://www.fidlersunderoneroof.com/2013/06/fidlin-fridays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Found you through your dresser makeover on Reasons to Skip the Housework... so glad to find your great blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...