photo tabbreaker.jpg

Monday, June 3, 2013

Livy's Baby Blessing

Last weekend Eric blessed our sweet little Livy. We felt truly blessed and loved as we were surrounded by family and friends for the occasion. Thank you to everyone who were able to make it for this special event.


It warmed my heart to see Livy surrounded by worthy priesthood holders that love her as Eric gave a beautiful blessing. I felt so very grateful at that moment for the blessing to be both Mia and Livy's mother even though at times I feel that don't deserve it. I hope I can live up to this precious gift I have been given to raise these sweet spirits and teach them to know that they have a Father in Heaven who loves them very much and wants nothing more for them to be happy. So much so that He has a plan to ensure that they can know eternal happiness. A happiness that I have felt these last couple of years meeting and marrying the man I am lucky enough to spend not only life with but eternity and having two healthy, beautiful girls to spend it with as well.



I am so very grateful for the gospel in my life and the truths it has taught me in knowing that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me. He has guided me and continues to guide me through my life, through the ups and downs, to the things that will bring me a greater happiness I could have never known without this knowledge. 


My heart if full and I am forever grateful!

As I mentioned in my last post I made the girls matching dresses for the blessing. I made them out of ruffle fabric which I recently discovered and LOVE following this tutorial here. They were so easy to make and oh so cute! Sadly church was at 9 so we were scrabbling just to make it on time so I didn't get a picture of the girls together before church and only a few quick pictures of Mia afterwards before she got poo all over her dress and Livy wet through her diaper onto to her's. What's a mother to do!


Following the blessing we all went over to a park and had homemade Cafe Rio burritos! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...