photo tabbreaker.jpg

Sunday, June 30, 2013

These Summer Nights

Last week we all went outside to enjoy the perfect summer evening. Living in West Jordan it seems to always be super windy here enough so where it's not enjoyable to be outside not to mention the really hot weather we've been experiencing. So when we noticed that there was hardly even a breeze and the temperature was just right it was worth keeping Mia up a little past her bedtime to all get out to get some fresh air and stretch our legs.



Mia was very excited to get outside and run around. With Eric being gone the whole last week we didn't get out much so she was very antsy. She always keeps us laughing and smiling while at the same time making us want to rip our hair out sometimes in frustration. It's funny how toddler can do that :)



Livy is growing so fast too! She already doesn't seem like my little newborn anymore. These cute little smiles of her's just melt my heart. I love my sweet baby!






Can we just take a moment and admire these cute new boat shoes I got in the mail a few weeks ago. I found these online at Famous Footware for a great price. So much to Eric's dismay I couldn't help but order them.

This week we are getting ready to host the 4th of July with my parents and little brother and lets not forget going to Stadium of Fire.  We will be listening to some Kelly this week to prepare! We've also got some other fun activities and meals planned so stay tuned for pictures of the celebrations! 

Hope everyone has a great Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you and your girls, so precious! I need to be better at documenting small happy moments like this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...