photo tabbreaker.jpg

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mia's Book of Love

Lately I've been searching for things that I can do with/for Mia that will help her continue to develop new skills and things that are age appropriate. I read that at around 8 months (or earlier) they start remembering faces, especially those that are not their parents and that books with pictures of family members are a great way to help them remember everyone. So I decided to give it a try!

I had an unused photo album laying around that worked perfect for this little project. I also got lucky in having a pretty good picture of all of the family. I made all of pages on the computer and just printed it out and slipped each page into the slots of the album. Then with some mod podge and paper I revamped the front and back of the album to be "Mia's Book of Love".

Turns out she loves it!! She smiles when she sees each family member and tries to touch their faces! This was a quick and easy project that is a lot of fun for Mia.


Here are a few pages from the book. (Ok so maybe I'm putting words into Mia's mouth with this book, but I sure hope she loves her family!)





1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to make Sophia one of these but never got around to it. Maybe you will have to send me all the pics you used of everyone so I can make her one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...