Now I am wanting to practice all the things I've learned so if anyone wants pictures done let me know *hint hint* :)
Still on the subject of photography, this class rekindled my love for taking pictures and so I updated my photography blog. Check it out HERE!
So getting to the subject of Mia, after taking the class I wanted to practice a few things with my camera so I tried to take some pictures of her, but as most toddler's she wasn't really great a sitting still or looking at the camera with her cute smile.
After doing these pictures of Mia it made me realize that I haven't done much updating on Mia! (Besides when I am frustrated with her.) So here are some things about Mia and almost 13 months old...
- Mia is still not walking as her sole method of transportation. She still prefers crawling and doesn't often walk when we want her to, however, when we aren't paying attention and she is playing she'll walking to and from her toys and sometimes around the room. She thinks she is so sneaky!
- Mia's favorite words that she is always saying is "Wow", "Whoa", "Hi" and "Dad". "Dad" seems to be her go-to word, especially when I want her to say "Momma".
- Mia loves playing Peek-a-boo. She puts her hands "somewhat" over her eyes and when we start asking where Mia is she throws them up in the air and smiles!
- Mia is becoming pickier in what she eats. Most often she will have nothing to do with meats, however, I've sometimes I can be sneaky enough to slip some in. She loves fruit and is our little sweet-aholic.
- Mia graduated to a toddle carseat! Now she can actually see out of the window and even though life would be much easier with her seat facing forward, I was a got girl and listened to the doctors (which if you ask Eric I never do) and kept it rear facing. Anything to keep my baby safe!
- Mia still gives kisses generously with mouth fully open and tongue out. They are extremely slobbery to say the least, but she looks so pleased with herself after she have given me one.
- Mia has moved off of "Cat in the Hat" and is now glued to "Super Why". I usually let her watch it on my kindle up at the counter while I make dinner and I don't hear a peep out of her until the Super Readers have saved the day and she again throws her arms up and shouts with a smile. Maybe watching this show so young will make her read earlier lol. (My way of justifying!)
- Lastly, Mia attends nursery! Ok so I have to go there with her since she is not old enough, but she loves it and I love it because church is SO MUCH more enjoyable, even if I do miss actually lessons. She's so cute sitting up to the table with the "big kids" and eating snacks and just dancing when they have singing time.