photo tabbreaker.jpg

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wheeler Farm Family Outing

Between the time Eric gets home from work and him starting to work on his online classes we get a few hours to spent together as a family. This evening we decided to take a drive to Wheeler Farm in Cottonwood Heights. It is a very scenic area with animals and beautiful foliage. The weather was perfect...a little overcast and not too hot and I dare say perfect for taking pictures! Here are a few that I snapped!

My two favorite people to be with! I love that they are both kind of just staring all candid at me. 
Mia not really sure about all the geese coming her way or maybe it was just the smell :)


Isn't this just the cutest picture?! And don't mind the fact that my husband decided that he had to be decked out in BYU attire for this outing.
To view some pictures I got of just Mia check them out HERE!

1 comment:

  1. That pic of just Mia is adorable! She has the cutest look on her face!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...