photo tabbreaker.jpg

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Robertson Reunion

This last weekend we went down to Provo for my dad's family reunion. It was all of my Grandpa Robertson's sibling and their families. The reunion was actually up Hobble Creek canyon and included around 100 people. The best part of this reunion was getting to see my Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I grew up having family reunions every year when I was young with my dad's family and many good memories were made! We spend the evenings catching up with everyone while the kids played. It was another great weekend with the family. Here are a few pictures from the weekend!

This is my Dad's family with spouses
Just my Dad's family


How could I resist taking these cute pictures of Addi's smiles! Love that girl!

All the girls of the family. (This babies weren't sure why all our heads were smashed together)
At the reunion there were 4 sets of twins so of course we had to take a twin picture. Without planning Sara and I managed to wear similar things both days of the reunion. haha

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...